3 cups water
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar/ regular white vinegar
1. Combine baking soda and warm water together.
2. Stir to combine until thoroughly mixed.
3. Transfer into a plastic or glass container.
4. Shake well before each use.
5. Apply by scrubbing shampoo into your scalp.
6. Wash off with vinegar.
TIP: You may decide to tweak ingredient ratios slightly until you find what works for you perfectly.
NOTE: It takes 2-4 weeks for your body to adjust to this new shampoo. Before now, you probably have been using store bought commercial products which have stripped your body of natural oils on a daily basis. Once you start using this natural shampoo, you hair may start to feel thick or oily as you start to gradually adjust.