At some point, you may want to stimulate and wake up your scalp from its sleep.
The ingredients in this recipe will help make that a reality.
1/8 teaspoon tea tree essential oil
¼ cup water (distilled)
1/8 teaspoon peppermint essential oil
2 teaspoon jojoba oil
¼ cup liquid Castile Soap (unscented or your favorite)
Flip Cap Bottles or Foaming Bottles to dispense
1. Combine liquid castile soap with jojoba oil together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Stir together until well combined.
3. Add the distilled water and stir well.
4. Measure in tea tree and peppermint essential oils.
5. Stir well until oils have been well distributed.
6. Transfer mixture into a flip cap bottle.
7. Shake well before each use.
8. Apply as you would any regular shampoo.
9. Wash your hair and pat dry.