Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 5-6 minutes
Servings: One shampoo bottle
6 tea bags of organic chamomile
4 tablespoons of pure soap flakes
1 and ½ tablespoons of pure vegetable glycerin
1 and ½ cups of boiling water
1. Take the tea bags of chamomile and steep them in boiling water for twenty minutes.
2. After that remove the tea bags from the water and add the soap flakes into it.
3. Keep it like this for a while until the soap gets soft.
4. Pour in the glycerin and mix it well.
5. Transfer the mixture into a sealed shampoo bottle and store it in dark and cold place.