If your oven needs a little cleaning, this is the perfect cleaning solution. It mixes up
in a hurry and does a great job removing stuck-on food and grease.
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon castile soap
- LEMON—Add 10 drops lemon essential oil.
- LEMON AND CLOVE—Add 5 drops lemon and 5 drops clove essential oils.
- LEMON AND ROSEMARY—Add 5 drops lemon and 5 drops rosemary essential oils.
To Make: Add ingredients to a spray bottle and shake to combine.
To Use: Spray liberally in your oven. Let sit for up to 15 minutes and wipe clean with
a sponge or cloth. Rinse as needed and allow to air-dry.
To Store: If you have any leftovers, you can store this solution for up to 2 weeks.
Shake to combine, as the ingredients will settle.
If you have extra cleaning solution, spray down your stovetop and clean that
area while you’re there!