- 2 heaping tbsps unrefined mango Illipe butter
- 3 tbsps Tamanu oil
- 3 tbsps Organic Aloe Vera Juice
- Shea butter
- 3 tbsps unrefined coconut oil
- 3 tbsps rosehip seed oil
- 8 tbsps Organic aloe Vera gel
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 3-6 drops Vitamin E oil, unrefined
- 6-9 drops Tea tree oil
1. Combine unrefined mango, illipe and shea butter together.
2. Mix well until well combined.
3. Transfer into a microwave until melted to liquid form.
4. Measure in the oils, aloe juice, aloe gel (every remaining ingredient)
5. Using a hand mixer, mix mixture until a fine creamy consistency is reached.
6. Keep in a refrigerator after application.
TIP: It can also be used as a body cream.